Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Boys are killing me! any words of advice..?

this guy goes to my school. and i was friends with him, and then last year we hooked up, and i really liked him, but i didn't see him through the holidays and it kinda just fell apart, and i wasn't sure if he felt the same way. then this year i hooked up with him again, but he told me he didn't want to lead me on, because he didn't want a girlfriend or anything, and that he didn't have feelings for me. and i told him a didn't have feelings for him either (even though i kinda did). then we hooked up again at my friends party. but it was weird, and i stopped liking him. everytime we hooked up he always made the first move, but wasn't forceful or anything. and i dno i feel like deep down he really did have feelings for me. he just had his heart broken like a year ago, and hasn't had a relationship since. i stopped liking him for a while after the last time we hooked up. but suddenly, i think i kind of have feelings for him again, and i dont know what to do. any ideas?Boys are killing me! any words of advice..?
god hun...guys call us confusing and dey r worse!!!!! i just think that you shoul sit down and talk to him...be like i liked u and u broke my heart...then i didn't really like u and u liked me....now all i care is if u like me now...if you don't then it's best to stop lying to each other....i hope the best 4 u!!!!!Boys are killing me! any words of advice..?
uuuhhh i am lost sorry
I will be blunt. You're his object for pleasure. If he had feeling for you he would ask you to be his girlfriend.
uh yea...im not one but i heard being a lesbian can be fun...
i am a lil confused here, but i think u should talk to him about how u feel
it sounds like when u dnt have any1 u go running 2 him. he's uur backup just talk to him be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment