Sunday, May 9, 2010

I just need some words of advice and encouragement when all my friends all have a significant other and I ?

don't





I misst hem...and I'm not the type of person to run out and find a guy simply to find a guy. My friends are either married, engaged, or in a relatiosnihp. I'm 25. I do not see them that often anymore and it's getting easier as time goes by and I've expected it, but any words of advice on how to view a situation in which you've been good friends with these people and yoru time with them goes down to nil? I suppose I'll end up doing the same thing if I ever find someone I like, but it still hurts sometimes (even though I'm truly happy for them)I just need some words of advice and encouragement when all my friends all have a significant other and I ?
So because your friends have found someone you have stopped living your life and have started feeling sorry for yourself?





go out and meet new people already - it IS okay to meet other people and still keep your old friendsI just need some words of advice and encouragement when all my friends all have a significant other and I ?
I know the saying ';don't look for love because love will find you'; is a bit hookey. But there really is someone out there for you. its worst when you get someone just to have someone then you find the person you really want to be with. your only 25 relax and take your time. ;o)
Stop looking, he'll come around.





Do this: in the next 7 days, walk up to and speak to an attractive man everyday.
Try to go out a little more and be patient. The right opportunity will come. I did not meet my wife until I was 30 (she was 30 as well). ;)
totally normal you feel this was. I am 25 too..but married but i didnt date much in high school and friends of mine did and thats the way i felt. anyway...first off find more friends that are in your own situation...dont dich your otheres but find someone else you can hang out with like you used to the others...second dont worry about finding a man...lol...he will come when you eigther dont want him to :) or when your not expecting it...lol...or you can do what my hubby and i did...find someone (for a one night stand) and never leave...lol...although that hasnt worked out for many others.hubby and i have been together for 7 years now married for almost 3. strange way we met but we are both happy our mistake turned out so good...lol thats what i mean by not expecting it. i was going to a freinds house and there he was..we have never been apart since. GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment