Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need Words of good advice...?

Since I was very young I've experienced life in the most kind and un-kind ways with extreme measures in each.





Sometime in the recent years I feel that to reach my dream in life I have to always keep my self happy and not let my dreams fade away, the dreams since my younger ages.





But recently I feel so broken, so un-emotional, like everything's slowly working out but I've lost that control I use to have...





I use to be able to control my anger, my emotions, my desires and always knew what was best because I had a good feeling about what I was doing.





But lately I feel like I cannot sleep until 3-4am. I don't feel tired, but I feel more tired emotionally and I just need some word of advice to get me back on track. I use to never feel fear of anyone or anything and now over recent events I'm scared!





Can I have some advice please.


Something to help me understand?I need Words of good advice...?
well what you need to do is be completely honest with yourself, ask yourself what needs to be done to make me happy, is it a man a new job an animal in your life anything?????


if none of that is what your lacking then you need to re-evaluate your priorities and get out of this life style you have gotten so use to that now bores you and invouilintarily stresses you out and causes you to not let your mind rest.


this might sound crazy but, get away asap


grab your best friend,sibling or go by yourself and do what you want to do. go somewhere random or go visit an old friend or a family member that can ease your mind





i really hope the best for you


from


kaeleI need Words of good advice...?
spiritual healing and reiki


and a good massage may help you much Testimonies


Spiritual healing ,Seichim and Reiki healing


When People speak about their condition and tell of the benefits which they have found by employing the treatments one can only feel humbled .These are just a few of the many thousands of comments which have been made .Sometimes the therapies have been literally a life saver bringing people back from the point of death, sometimes out of a life of years of misery and suffering, they are all interesting reading.


Spiritual healing


Harry Edwards recalled the case of a young man who, accompanied by a lady, was brought to me for healing. He was in great pain and eaten-up with arthritis. As the healing proceeded, so his pains left him, and his joints began to loosen and become free. When I had finished treating him, it was a real delight to see how wonderfully glad he was to be able to use his legs, feet, arms and hands again... and then he told me: ';When I came here, I was convinced no one could help me, and I came only to please my Aunt, who brought me.';





You worked a miracle with his father when he was very ill 1983-84 when I wrote to you, but you will be pleased to know he is now working for the Council and lives a fairly normal life.





I's report is complete - he is 100% fit and will have no trouble in resuming his sporting activities -considering the first reports, this is a miracle. I do not know how I would have managed without your wonderful help.





You and the late Harry Edwards helped me so often and indeed I am still pressing on 18 years after I was expected to die from my last bout of cancer.





I wrote to ask for healing for my sister who was to undergo an operation for aneurysm in the aorta. Her operation was very successful. After 1 day in intensive care and 2 days in progressive care she was back in her own room and has done extremely well. She was allowed home after 7 days when she had been told to expect to be in hospital for 10 to 15 days. Everyone was amazed at her recovery and the surgeon told her she had been a perfect patient. I feel sure the absent healing and our prayers were to a great extent responsible for this wonderful recovery and I thank you most sincerely for your help.





I thought perhaps you would like to have a record of the people you have helped during the time I have been sending reports. M.L. -angina, complete recovery. D. L. -duodenal ulcer, complete healing. B.L. - Angina, complete recovery. P.D. - Leukaemia - apparent full recovery.





On behalf of my mother, daughter and myself may I thank you for the lovely day at your Sanctuary last Tuesday. My mother is so much better it is truly amazing. She can stretch out her arms and even raise them to her head and her walking is much stronger. My daughter was very impressed, too. 1141/6


My condition improved in as much as I now have much more self-confidence and ability to deal with my everyday life. 1145/6


G.S. Good news. Up until recently he had to be helped to get into and out of his car. It is adapted to enable a disabled person to drive, The other day he got into his car entirely on his own and drove some 12 miles to a nearby town. Got out on his own and went into a shop to make a purchase. No wheelchair anymore! 1142/6


You both, along with our friends in Spirit, have been directing healing for our daughter who, as I told you, has been given a full bill of health, thank you. 1146/6


I must report to you the miracle that soon after writing to you about my husband's ill health due to smoking, he decided to give up the habit and has not smoked since. I never thought it possible. It has been well worth it all. His general health has improved considerably. 1148/6
Firstly,you need to go to bed earlier. I am in the habit of falling asleep at such hours too,and lack of sleep can effect your emotions. The only way to get around this is to stay awake until six sevenish in the evening and conk out to get your sleeping pattern back to normal. Being awake at them hours give you way too much time to think into yourself and find the negative things. We all have dreams and ambitions that we want to make come true. Your probably just emotionaly tired of being patient with making your way towards your goals,even though your sometimes not seeing any improvements. You need to inspire yourself again. Do something that will give you a strong sense of achievment..like hit the gym for an hour and you will come back out feeling mentally stronger and have more pride in yourself. Refusing things you dont need like a ciggarette or an temper outburst can put your thinking in good perspective afterwards,believe me,I know. Gain control of the little things before you try to gain control of the big things. Nip it in the bud or you will not make a change in this decline. Dont be scared of whatever it is that is scaring you. Conquer your fear,strive on,you know you can do it if you have being doing it all along before.:) Take care.x
God can help you live a better life if you want Him to. You can have a personal relationship with God by saying the prayer below. God is our Creator, all-knowing, all-powerful, eternal, holy, love. God loves us and sent us His Son, Jesus Christ, so we can go to heaven if we know and follow Him. Forever means without end -- time on and on without death. Forever is what happens after we die. Either we go to heaven and be with God forever, or we go to hell which is very bad and painful forever. The good people who are saved believers in Jesus Christ go to heaven. The bad people go to hell. We need to know and follow God in this world to get to heaven in the next world. We follow God by loving and obeying Him and loving others for Him. Jesus Christ, God's Son, is our bridge to God. Jesus died on the cross to cancel our sins. We need to accept Jesus into our life as our Lord and Savior forever to receive God's blessing and forgiveness plus go to heaven to be with God forever after we die. This is about being a born-again Christian. Faith in God is a gift from God. You can pray for faith in God. Just speak out and ask God for the faith to believe in Him and to follow Him. Some people find faith in God when they realize the beauty in the world is made by God. Evolution can't explain the world's natural beauty, for example, the parks in the world, animals, flowers, peacocks, sunsets, butterflies, rainbows, etc. After you have your faith on, you can pray a sinner's prayer to be a born-again Christian. This prayer is very important and should be said with a sincere heart and faith in God. This is the prayer: ';Dear God, I know that I am a sinner and that Jesus Christ is the sacrifice for our sins. I have done the following sins (state these out) and I pray to discontinue these sins. I pray to receive Jesus Christ into my life as my Lord and Savior forever. In Jesus' name, amen.'; I'm Lutheran and I like the Baptist churches too. You could try out a Christian church and also see about their weekly Bible study group to learn about God's will for your life. You can pray to God about your daily life and have a Christian church pray for you.
you should smoke the ganja listen to stuff thatll make you laugh katt williams listen to reggae ziggy marley and bob marley have sex lol i hope i made you loosen up a little dont worry about life go with the flow every time something goes wrong say to yourself fu** this and move on
i wouldnt smoke no ganja,i tried smokin and it gave me a panic attack... but first off try to face what ever it is that has happend and try to tell yourself that these things can make u a stronger person and with you experience u can help guide others that are going through aot and that have had bad things happen to them... i grew up too with not everthing so pleasent i understand what u are saying..but dont let these things take control of the rest of your life..i did and i am 30 and still trying to fix all these emothional problems and control the anxiety and painc attacks..i would try to face what ever it is and just keep in minnd wat dont kill u can only make u stronger...and if u have to get a theropist ..i did and getting stuff off my chest and out really did help..at 1st i didnt think so ..but it does help and i use it as me time ...but i hope i helped u out a little at least..and u are not alone and i wish u the best of luck
';Life and death,


energy and peace,


If I stop today, it would have still been worth it,


for the pains that have burned me and scarred my soul,


for having been where I have been,


which as been to heaven on earth,


hell on earth,


and back again,


it was still all worth it';





This is an extract from the worlds 'first supermodel' Gia carangi's writings. She was one of the first people to die from HIV related illness. This was written, when she knew she was dying.





It's beautiful, isn't it?





What she was saying is Life is life is life, and life is important.





We have to take the knocks, blows and side kicks, from wherever they may come and continue onward, until we can finally say, I was here, I have experienced also, and therefore I have lived. What a life too!
YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A TEENAGER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment