Sunday, May 9, 2010

Very complicated, a few words of advice would help...?

The past 6 years of my life have been very tough, college, family, friends, women.... It has left my heart permanently broken....





6 years ago i made a bad mistake of saying something stupid to my gf and ruinin it for myself...I thought I fell into depression, with college starting, and other stress, I found out that I am bipolar and have always had ADHD, just never got it diagnosed





So I eventually got over the girl, but then family and friends got in the way. My family could never understand that I had mental problems, so it took them forever to get me a doctor.





2 years ago, my life seemed completely horrible, and I decided to go back into dating to get my mind of backstabbin and unstrustful ';friends'; and my family. I met this great girl, and we hit it off like crazy. Right when I started falling for her, she tells me she doesn't want a relationship and boom. This time it took about a month to get over, but it still left me scarred.Very complicated, a few words of advice would help...?
Wow okay time to stop finding excuses to be miserable. chin up and make some good friends we all know we can not pick our family





In the mean time try Starting your day every day while he is gone with a cup of coffee and by going to www.joycemeyers.org she is an amazing best selling author and speaker who has a daily TV show called ';enjoying everyday life'; she talks about a lot of issues we go thru as adults, some of her topics include how to be confident , happiness, forgiveness, i owe i owe its off to work I go and many more. I start my day every day watching her shows on line i like it better than TV no commercials and I can watch when I want. just click watch episode then you can click previous episodes and pick the topic you want I never finish coffee without feeling better and having a few good laughs as she is real, down to earth and funny.Very complicated, a few words of advice would help...?
STOP ACTING LIKE THAT PROBLEMS ARE ONLY WHAT YOU MAKE THEM. STOP BASEING YOUR LIFE ON PAST PROBLEMS AND LOOK FORWARD TO A HAPPY PRODUCTIVE LIFE
find women that rate you a 10 or 9
You know what is your problem you think that you are the most suffered most dejected and most unlucky guy on face of earth and it shows in your attitude towards life and friends or for that matter in relationship you also think that no one understands you and your feeling that is why you are so desperate for relationship thinking that she will understand you.


And you think people are ignoring you but man grass is always green on the other side and one more you can't clap with one hand,


What i mean to say is don't try to find fault in people or life accept it as it is because these are external factors which can't be changed all you can do is to adjust yourself according to them





One piece of advice to you in life or in relationship for any thing that goes wrong try to blame yourself for that not others (as they are external factors) analyze hard and you will at some point of time realize that what ever you are today is due to only you
and breathe.........................








wow, you have had so much to deal with


but i think you are looking at everything as one big massive ball of mess and emotion, and i think thats where you are going wrong


everything needs thought through and dealt with on its own merit


some need work from you alone, and some, well you would benefit from more professional help, not medication, but perhaps dietry input, i know is great for some symtoms of ADHD, and cognative therapy would benefit you enormously too i feel


back to the problem at hand, the girl


if you spend your life scared you will get hurt, you will lead a lonely old life, you wont know how cold the water is till you dip your toes in


this is your chance for a whole fresh start


jump right in, and deal with all aspects


it will be difficult at first, but each hurdle overcome will give you a boost and a confidence to keep on striving





you only get one life, and chances dont land on your lap, you have to look for them, and when you find them-GRAB THEM





good luck to you
I feel for you. You really should get your meds checked it sounds as if they are not working for you. Please see your doctor. It's very difficult for to make majorr decisions at this stage, you shouldn't try. Go and see a doctor, get your meds changed, find a positive focus, a job, exercise... something that is good for you and that you can focus on. Until your feeling better stay away from 'triggers' i.e. things that are likely to cause you more confusion i.e. relationships and things like that.
Just because you have mental issues that does not mean that every thing is at an end for you ,just cause you were diagnosed a bipolar ,suffering with constant depression .Yes i admit that there are times that you wonder what you are doing in this world and dreadful thoughts passes in your mind,you have to fight your illness, and finding this woman is a God sent ,you can ,start to live and make your life happy, being with this woman ,if you bring your self to bare the responsibility you could start to fight your mental issues

No comments:

Post a Comment