Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HELP! i need help with long distance relationships! PLASE! =( i need some words of advice =(?

my bf is moveing about 54 miles away form me! we r both going back to school soon and i know im gonna miss him so much!


i think what we have is real tho..cause hes ALWAYS saying im the one and he wants to marry me and stuff but yeaa i know ill miss him!


we both drive,and will be able to drive down and see eachother like 2 times a week or so! maybe more some weeks but maybe less some weeks...how can i miss him not so much?! like what r some ways besides talking on the phone at night and stuff! helppp!


and have U ever had a long distance relationship? how did u deal with it?HELP! i need help with long distance relationships! PLASE! =( i need some words of advice =(?
I went through this when my boyfriend went to Uni over 100 miles away from me. I cried every day I walked to College and every day walking home. We wrote each other letters (no internet connections back then) and phoned every day.


After a year of seeing each other on the odd weekend I applied to a Uni next to his Uni and we shared a rented place with other students - each had a room of our own. We got engaged. Then he finished his course a year before me and started work back at home.


When the new term started I cried and cried and lasted 2 days before taking a year out - I never went back - I married him - 20 yrs later still together - but it was the most painful time of my life. I was faithful - he tried not to be but failed - I reckon we would have split up if he had managed to cheat on me but he was drunk every night so I was lucky - I think?


Sorry if you thought there was a way of not hurting - there is - either go with him or break up with him to avoid what I went through. Good Luck xHELP! i need help with long distance relationships! PLASE! =( i need some words of advice =(?
OK, that is nothing. Seriously. Try 2000 miles and months apart. Trust is important. I'm not sure how old you are, but maturity helps too lol.





(Email, Skype,MSN) keep in touch)

No comments:

Post a Comment