Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need $13 000.00 to pay a debt that must be paid by next week. Can anyone offer any words of advice?

I am so worried, I must accumulate $13 000.00 as soon as possible. The main problem that I have is that I am already in deep debt with student loans approximately $50 000.00 in which I am behind on payments. I have not been working for a year yet since graduating Grad school, and my pay right now is just terrible. I am about to start a part time job next week teaching, which will help me out tremendously. The problem now is that I absolutely need to come up with the $13 000.00 now. I am so worried that I cannot sleep. I am not an American citizen nor do I live in the US. I do have some collateral which is some land that my father left to me and my sister, so I cannot sell. I am open to hear any idea or suggestions. I am so screwed up now that I cannot think straight. I tried asking friends and family but no one can or is trying to help! I feel like I am going to have a nervous breakdown because my back is against a wall. Thanks!I need $13 000.00 to pay a debt that must be paid by next week. Can anyone offer any words of advice?
take a deep breath , hug some one.


in todays countries debt collectors do not usually come to break bones any more.


u might consider moving . when u get one job look for an other and keep working is the real best answer.I need $13 000.00 to pay a debt that must be paid by next week. Can anyone offer any words of advice?
i dont know where your from but have you thought about going bankrupt? there are times when that is the best option for people.
well if you are not a us citizen how they gave you loans? with out ss#


and if you dont live in the us how can we know the rules of where you live?
Did you contact your friends and family in your country? That is the best thing to do, as they are more likely to help you.





I am sure you will come up with a way to get the money you must pay back.





Meet with all of the people you know from your country and tell them your situation. They will be glad to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment