Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm Depressed & exhausted. I'm taking my kids & leaving my husband TODAY!PLEASE,any words of advice? ))) :

Grace.





I've been in an emotionally abusive with bouts of physical violence for the last three years. I left him in May.





You are doing the right thing. And you have my support 150%.





The only advice I can offer you is to not blame your pain on your depression and to meet it head on in life. I joined an excersize class and force myself to go. It is a distraction as much as it is for health reasons. Keep your sights on your personal improvements that YOU need for YOU. Might you consider going back to school one day? Keep your eyes on it, if so. make it your reward.





You've got lots of love from NC.





Please keep me posted. You can e-mail me. I am interested in helping to support you. I can be part of your network.





LOVE TO YOU!


Don't look back. The world is waiting and i'm so glad that you are ready.I'm Depressed %26amp; exhausted. I'm taking my kids %26amp; leaving my husband TODAY!PLEASE,any words of advice? ))) :
Get as much help and support as you can from friends and relatives. Good luck!I'm Depressed %26amp; exhausted. I'm taking my kids %26amp; leaving my husband TODAY!PLEASE,any words of advice? ))) :
Well i can say you deserve better than him, you need to give yourself some credit as you are very aware of the situation, an now are doing something about it... You an your kids DO NOT need to be around a husband an farther who puts you thought that.. A guy who is like that either needs HELP, or needs to go to jail, no guy should very touch a women. Good luck an hope all goes well. I am here if you need to talk.
the grass isn't any greener on the other side so be careful. good luck
Only do it if it is the best move for your kids and not just you. Kids have to come first.
It must have been so hard for you to put up with that over these past years. You are so brave and I wish you all the best in your new life with your 3 children. I hope you find peace and happiness as you most definitely deserve it. You are a very special person and you are showing great strength.





Take Care :-)))
i wish you the best. i hope you find what your looking for!!
make sure this little adventure of yours doesn't come back to haunt you though......
I don;lt really have any advice but to take care of your self and your Kids as if your getting depressed and stressing out due to your husband; it does you nor your children any good,,Go stay with a trusted family member or friend; and get your mind and body a rest which sounds like it is well needed..Good luck and take care and my prayers are with you.It Takes a brave women to take this first step; The rest come much easier,,,,Shelly
pray.GOD will guide you.
oh gods Grace. you are so brave. i hope you are ok. hope everything goes as well as it can. take care of mommy remember..cos if you don't give yourself the best care it will be harder to look after your babies. awwwwwww. HUGS!!!!


you can email me anytime.
Bye-Bye...So long...See ya.
Good luck.


Email me if you need help.


Make sure you got all the important paperwork with you (birth certificates, SS cards, etc).
Plan your exit. Know where you are going and what you will do when you get there. Don't jump into nothing. Stick by your decision, and do it wisely. You don't need a worse situation than you have now.
I wish I had your guts advice dont forget the check book then again there is no price on your sanity......
do it legally
LISTEN TO ME! WHENEVER AND WHEREEVER YOU FIND YOUR SUPER EXTREME HAPPINESS IN LIFE, STAY THERE !!! Once you find your happiness in life, just stay there and don't ever let go. Hang on tight! Now you know the pain of unhappiness. You should know by now, what you really want out of life in general and what you really want out of a man in general.
Hey Grace, i am sorry i had no idea you and your family were living under these kinds of conditions.





It looks like you already know what you have to do and you are doing it. The only thing i would say is please please dont give him another chance. From what you have said it sounds like he has used up all his chances already. I have a friend in this situation - not a close friend but a friend all the same. He has hospitalised her, broken her jaw, her nose etc, adn she is still with him. Her family gave up on her, i guess they couldnt bear to see her being abused anymore. Please dont allow yourself to be fooled by him anymore.





The other piece of advice is that you should reach out to your family - i think you said you had lost contact with them? If there is ANYONE you can speak to/ lean on, please do it. Your family will come through for you.





And please, never look on what you are doing as a negative thing. STAYING is a negative thing, going is the best thing you could do for you and your little ones.





I wish you the best of luck sis.
OK think about this your are depressed and tired....have you been to a doctor for this ???


Why are you leaving your husband....have you tried working things out and talking to each other....maybe you should think before you leave if he is not abusing you or the kids. Get help for your depression..it may make life much better and you may not want to leave your husband after you get help.
Don't look over your shoulder and don't EVER, EVER go back.
Uh, Best of luck and you and your kids will be just fine.
here my email address if u need a friend!! efrain78223@yahoo.com take care!!!
Grace, I know you have read enough advice already, so I would just say talk to God about it, ask him what he would have you do.





I'm sorry about some of my not so sensitive answers in the past, I will pray for you and your family. Seek out a church that can help you, and try to find family, you need them right now.





It is wrong when others tell you that you should never have to be unhappy or go through things, God said we would go through the valley, but we wouldn't stay there. But if your life is in danger, you must leave. Only you know really how bad it is.





God will meet you where your at, he will have something better for you down the road, or maybe God will make him the man he needs to be someday for you and the kids.





Pray it through, and dont go back till you know he has gone for counseling and is stable for a long time. Him crying for you to come back is not good enough.





I will miss seeing your questions in my email, I was looking forward to them.
good luck hun, if you need to talk, email me....i hope its ok....good for you for doing whats right for your family though
I wish you the best. Do what you have to for you and your kids. It may be hard at first, but it will work out ok.
You go girl! But make sure you have a plan and dont do anything on an impulse. This is not only affecting you....
you're a freaking hero.
Be safe and be the best Mom you can be!!





Good Luck!!





Former Single Mommy
Make sure the animals will be taken care of also.
do you really want to do this?





Leave the husband, sure. But to leave Children with only a father seems incredibly selfish.





Get some counciling, and take some time for yourself. But don't abandon children.
don't leave your husband unless there is absolutely no hope. it's the worst thing for children to grow up with a single parent. being one i know. i hated it. i hated having to share holidays with a woman i don't even know and come home every day to some guy i'm forced to call dad. it's pathetic. unless he's abusing you some way and it'll be better. then leave. but if it's just dumb junk that can be talked over then don't. find counseling or something. and if nothing works. then just stay together for your kids. they need BOTH of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment