Thursday, May 13, 2010

I need some advice/words of wisdom?

if you have time please answer.


okay so this has been a rough year for me, i chose different paths and lost some.


i feel that my bestfriend is my cousin.


however, my cousin has a bestfriend that at times i feel she cares more for than me. it makes me really feel unloved.


i love my family. but i do need friends. im going to a new school next year. any tips on making new friends?I need some advice/words of wisdom?
the best advice to give you is to be yourself and focus on being you, if someone is going to be your friend it's better that they like you for who you really are rather than what they want you to be.I need some advice/words of wisdom?
Well if you are starting at a new school, you can make a fresh start. Join some clubs and talk to as many people you can on your first day. Be friendly and make a good first impression.


Stay in touch with your good friends, but don't bother with the ones who are 'selfish and bitchy' as you said.


Remember that you don't become best friends with someone instantly, so don't stress :)
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment