Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Will somebody offer me some words of advice?

A couple of weeks ago my girlfriend told me she is confused and needs space. She is sick of our routine and said she needs time on her own to sort things out. She says that we both need to move out of our apartment and find a new place. It has been strange the past couple of weeks. Some days she is in a bad mood, other days we hang out and kiss. We have both been crying a lot.





I am a mess right now. I cant eat, and I feel really depressed. Its just that this came out of nowhere. She told me her heart and mind are telling her different things. I have been giving her space and I am looking to move in with a friend.





I am just devastated right now and would really like some encouragement. She still has not ruled out getting back together, she just seems to think we take each other for granted living togetherWill somebody offer me some words of advice?
Wow. This is difficult. Maybe you should move on and tell her you need some more space. You should go on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment