Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am about to get the word UPTOWN tattooed on my left tricep, and i need some advice on what type of lettering?

what type of lettering should i get. I was thinking along the lines of graffiti since it will be going vertically down my left tricep. thanksI am about to get the word UPTOWN tattooed on my left tricep, and i need some advice on what type of lettering?
i would go with invisible lettering because that is a dumb tattooI am about to get the word UPTOWN tattooed on my left tricep, and i need some advice on what type of lettering?
if you do it in graffiti font ask him if he can do wildstyle graffiti its way better than throwies and little bombs if he can do wildstyle i think it will come out clean
Invisible. Unless you get Downtown on your thigh

No comments:

Post a Comment