Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do I deserve her? any words of advice would help?

So my girlfriend is amazing, we're happy when we're together ... I love her, and I would do anything for her. But recently, I felt like I can't comfort her as much as I wish i could. When I notice that she's feeling down (I'm usually not with her at these times) I try to comfort her, but she wouldn't want to talk to me (it makes me feel depressed also). If I can't help her when she's feeling depressed, do I deserve to be her boyfriend? She's my life, but do I deserve to burden her if I can't comfort her when she really needs it?


this may have been sort of a rant too, but i just needed to get things out, thanksDo I deserve her? any words of advice would help?
you cant be super boyfriend. im sure she thinks your worthy of being her boyfriend or you wouldn't be.


you deserve her. no worries.Do I deserve her? any words of advice would help?
Awwww, you should try to talk to her and be there for her every minute no matter what , and of course you deserve her, and at least you care about her some guys don't even care about their gf and like leave their gf crying, she should know that, also if tht doesn't work write her a poem saying how much she really means to you or sing her favourite love song something tht well make her smile hope this helps :)





Good luck


Jazcada
don''t know how much this will help, but some girls when they are upset, don't want their boyfriends to see them when they are upset, its almost liek a weakness, but if you can, when she is sad, try to be with her and comfort her just by holding her, itll just let her know you're there...





Good Luck!
Coming from a girl, i don't really like to be with my boyfriend when i'm feeling down just because i rather talk about certain things only with my girlfriends, I think you deserve, you sound like a nice guy and all, and it sounds like you are both happy.. don't worry too much..


If ever she is feeling down and you dnt know what to say, don't say anything at all and just sit next to her, hold her hand and stay there as long as u can, show her you care and that WHEN she is ready to talk to you about something, you will be there..





Hope i helped...


dont worry too much it sounds like you're a good boyfriend as it is..


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment