Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm wanting Baby #2 in the WORST way but hubby isn't... words of advice?

I have never, in my entire life, felt as crazy baby hungry as I have this past month. I'm usually a pretty level headed gal, but I WANT MY BABY #2!!! My husband, on the other hand, doesn't think now's a good time (is there ever?) and wants to wait a few months, or even a year. We have a 2 1/2 year old son, and I think the age difference would be great if I conceived now. My hormones are going crazy and I feel like there's a little person out there that is meant to be conceived in me this month, and I'm a bawling mess (in private) that he doesn't understand. I don't know what to do : ( Any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated.I'm wanting Baby #2 in the WORST way but hubby isn't... words of advice?
Ask him why he doesn't want to. If it things like money, be prepared to answer that to make him feel better. If it's keeping up with the house, be prepared to answer to make him feel better, etc...





EDIT: I agree with Gods timing, but that doesn't mean you can't talk to your husband about it!! Maybe he does want a #2 but is scared. Also, someone said if he doesn't want it then you shouldn't push it. Once again, who's to say he doesn't?? Sometime a man needs reassurance too.I'm wanting Baby #2 in the WORST way but hubby isn't... words of advice?
I'm just not one to encourage you, given current economic times.





Do you work? Does hubby make all or most of the money and pay all the bills? If he does and he thinks that the 3 of you (him you and your 2 1/2 year old, not just you and your hormones) should wait to have another child, I think he has a good, level headed point.
Wait, until you husband and your are ready, because it will only cause friction between the both of you.
Hi, I know this must be very hard. I wouldn't know what to do if I wanted another baby, but my husband didn't want one at that time.





But one thing I do know is the God is in control of everything. I also know that God has given me my husband to be my protector and leader. As a woman I am to submit to my husband in all areas of life.





There may be several reasons why he doesn't feel this is the appropriate time. I would submit to his leadership, and bring this before the Lord in prayer. God can change his heart in this matter, but maybe God wants to change your heart to be more one with your husbands.





Be patient and wait on God's timing for your next child!
I have the same problem as you. My husband and I have a beautiful 3 year old little girl that will be 4 in Jan. I want another baby so bad I am like you I can't stand it...lol. He says that he want to have at least 15,000 dollars saved in the bank before we TTC again:/ I am like how in the world are we going to save that much money we have bills to pay but that is what he wants to do. I am a students and he want me to finish and get my degree and all that before we TTC but I am wanting it sooo bad I am like ';I can take 6 months off to stay with the baby and the go back';...lol He is just so head strong on waiting and I don't want to wait.





What I am planning to do is to get my certificate in Dental assistant there is a program here is that offer a 10 week program and then you are done. So I think I will take a break from school and get that certificate and work for a few months and then when he see that our income is better then maybe I can talk him into it. :) *Fingers Crossed* If that is your problem that your hubby has is that it is financially hard then just try to prove to him that you guys can make it. That will show him that it is not going to be as hard as you think:) Good Luck to you and I hope you get your baby soon! Xoxo
just TTC without telling him. Tell him your over it now then get him to knock you up

No comments:

Post a Comment