Sunday, May 9, 2010

I need some words of advice from both man and woman. I am dating this man that I met in May. He had to go hom?

for the summer because of family issues. I was suppose to see him this weekend and go stay with him. But, his grandmother passed away so needless to say he cant come back home. But, he did say that he is really going to try and come see me Sunday. He makes a point to text or call me everyday even though he says that it is hard to make time to talk on the phone. It is just so hard because I miss him. Any advice on how to make it easier?I need some words of advice from both man and woman. I am dating this man that I met in May. He had to go hom?
Unfortunately, sunday seems to be the only way to see each other.





Bereavment isnt good for anyone, and its good that youre being patient and waiting for him in his tough time. He keeps calling you whenever he can, so that shows that he cares.





Just make sure that when you see him, give him a big kiss or something....and suddenly all of that patience would have been worthwhile! :)I need some words of advice from both man and woman. I am dating this man that I met in May. He had to go hom?
well if you both really love each other than things will work out no matter how far apart you are... ';absence makes the heart grow fonder';.... but if you dont think that you can handle it then you should gently tell him that you think that maybe you two should take a break til he comes back.
With love time and distance dont matter. Just feel lucky that you can text him and call him, people in the past couldn't. try looking at pictures of him and talking as much as possible. Remember his grandma died, and he needs your support during this time.
give him some time, you don't wont him to think you are pushy, just be there for him that's what he needs right now think of him not you
Something makes my male antennae twitch here ..... I think this man is keeping his options open and I sense that all may not be what it seems. Just my opinion though .... be cautious ...
go shopping and give the guy some slack
u cant really do n e thing abt it.....go out 4 a GNO wid ur girlfriends
y dont u try 2 go c him?

No comments:

Post a Comment