Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Please I need some wise words of advice?

If a girl who you have dated for 2 years (known for 7) and loved dearly and she loved you moved away for 6 months and after 3 weeks of being away breaks up with you and pursues another man and after 8 weeks realises he is a jerk and wants to come back to you saying she made a hughe mistake and does love you. Do you think she is genuine??? Or do you think she is just now scared because she got mistreated and only sees you as a back up?





Also I decided to take her back but she seems to being acting at a distant with me, we dont say I love you anymore because she wants to take things slow again (yet she says she does love me)





What is going on? Also she moved to the usa for college for 6 months so it has been a huge adventure for her so far and likely to continue.Please I need some wise words of advice?
dude...dont be an idiot and get back togather with her...you can already tell from here that whenever she's away from her bf she's looking for fun with other guys. and if he wasn't a jerk, she's still be with him. stay away from girls like that. they will crush your heartPlease I need some wise words of advice?
She just sees you as a back up,my advice is to forget this girl,and hook up with new girls,also because she is already in USA,an you don't know if she is hooking up with other guys.Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment