Sunday, May 9, 2010

I really need help getting over this breakup. Any words of advice to share?

My boyfriend and I had the perfect relationship. It was never awkward we cuddled all the time had a great sex life, I thought it was going well. He went to a swim meet for 6 days. He comes back and tells me he doesn't like me anymore and by spending this time apart from me he realized he missed being single and flirting with other girls. THis made me feel miserable. I've been crying on and off for days and have no idea what to do. I feel so empty and like I'm now missing a huge part of my social life. I feel like cuddling with someone and finding not a boyfriend, but a guy to snuggle up with. What can I do. My friends are great but I have none I can do things like that with. I'm so miserable and just want someone to be with I need help to make myself feel better and less depressed. Anything would be very helpful. ThanksI really need help getting over this breakup. Any words of advice to share?
There are worse things... you could be with someone who is mentally abusive... someone who has multiple personalities or someone who has violent tendency's. That was my first three ex husbands... now the good thing is you are young, normally happy and know what having a good man feels like. I find if you smile good things come your way. When I was lonely after my last one I joined a dating site. I thought I had nothing to lose. It takes time, caution, many laughs from bad dates and with a little luck a good man comes along. Someone who is loving, knows how to kiss, knows how to make you smile, wants to be there for you when things are easy as well as when things get tough... but most of all he makes you feel like no man ever has, then you marry him.I really need help getting over this breakup. Any words of advice to share?
Find a replacement. Get another guy. Date. Cause this dude, is a goner. He went fishing, and he won't come back. He felt the taste of freedom and it tasted sweet. He liked cuddling with you and all, just that he wants to cuddle with someone else now. And that leaves you in a state where you have to decide between two things. 1: be depressed and cry like a baby. 2. move on and enjoy your life

No comments:

Post a Comment