Thursday, May 13, 2010

Long Distance Relationship -- Advice, words of wisdom.. comments?!?

The girlfriend who I love moved away, for a while the distance held up fine, we were both completely faithful to eachother, but the problem is, through the last 3 weeks of december to a few days ago we were arguing quite a bit, and our conversations consisted mostly speaking of our relationship, and not about our lives etc...





I decided to end things, but I said we should still say on very close terms... because honestly I do love her, and honestly, if I could I'd marry her tomorrow... but life doesn't always work like that. For the record we've spoke about it, and she also loves me back and didn't want it to end either.





I don't really know what to do, I planned on her being home in the summer, but it looks like it is going to be a bit longer before she returns... and yes she's across the atlantic. We'd be looking at 2+ years before we can live in the same place again.Long Distance Relationship -- Advice, words of wisdom.. comments?!?
if u really love her just wait if u certainly know she loves u and wait too i know it is too hard , but it worthLong Distance Relationship -- Advice, words of wisdom.. comments?!?
Sometimes distance and be a good thing so bothof you can breath plus you'll miss eachother so much you'll have fun the next time you'll see eachother.





Maybe the next time you talk to her just let her know how much you really want to make this work and try to get with her again.
try to check the depth of the love, it is always challanging to work with the long distance relationship, be sure it is possible just both of you need alot of committment for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment