Sunday, May 9, 2010

Need Help. Just Words of Advice?

Can anyone give any words of advice or just help. I'm so close to a panic attack right now. I feel so dizzy I'm going to pass out. For some odd reason I feel like every clock in my house is wrong and lying to me. I also think that every person, right now, hates me. And there's no good person left on earth. That sounds really crazy, but I just need some reasurrance that there are people out there, and everything will turn out all right. So please, help. It's weird to ask complete strangers for encouraging words, but I need something to help me keep moving through life.Need Help. Just Words of Advice?
its good to reach out


obviously you do want to feel better


and hurting yourself is not the answer


plus it won't solve your problems


sometimes dizziness or panic attack


can be brought on by not being able


to handle a problem, the stress of it


maybe your not feeling well due to a


chemical imbalance, maybe you need to


eat healthy, take some vitamins and get


more sleep, good luck and take careNeed Help. Just Words of Advice?
dear sweetheart, i am going through the exact same thing you are going through, I a suicidal, been depressed for years, i cut myself, and argue with my mother, you need to know you are not e only one going through this, i didn't think there was good people left in the world, but there is, child, i feel you on everything, and wish that i could take it away from you because i know how painful it feels for you, if you want to email me you can it's my user name @yahoo.com.
look you're not gonna make this on your on own, you need help cause i know it might sound drastic or maybe you're embarrass but just try





http://suicidehotlines.com/





idk just try it
Your not alone,there's a lot of people who have panic attacks.I don't have any but,i did have a similar experience that you describe in the pass.Nothing bad happened,and nothing bad will ever happen if it does manifest itself again.There's nothing to worry about.





Hang in there and good luck.
It will pass. I have them too. Sometimes they can last up to a half hour. You should tell your mother so she will help you to get some medication. No one hates you! That is all in your head. Don't give into those thoughts. when I feel one coming on I try to sit in front of a fan and I also pray a lot. Ask God to help you through it.. He will.





I will pray for you!!!


Hang in there and DO NOT HURT YOURSELF!!!!! Nothing is worth that.
dont do it, whatever you do. there are people who love you, im sure, and care about you, what about them? you dont want to put them through any pain or suffering.





';that would be a pretty selfish thing to do, to end your life to end your suffering, and put a whole bunch of other people through unnecessary pain and suffering.';





just hang in there, think about the best people you know, a girl or guy ( i dont know if your a guy or girl) you really love or care about, see if that can keep you going. i thought about suicide a few times, and the thought of my girlfriend, (now ex) kept me from doing anything crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment