Sunday, May 9, 2010

I don't know what to do...please, I need words of advice?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years now, and he is asking that get a loan so he can go on a trip to south america. (he was born there)I already tried to get a loan but my credit is bad, and was told without a co-signer I can't do it. Now he is pushing me to ask my sister to co-sign. I really want to help him, but he keeps making comments like ';u don't give a f*** if I go home or not, but I do'; and ';I don't care about anything, just going'; and ';I don't want nething except money to go'; It kind of makes me feel bad, like he doesn't care about me, and is just using me or something..he says that's selfish, but I really have tried...sorry just venting, any advice on what to do?I don't know what to do...please, I need words of advice?
Why does he need a loan, doesn't he work? let him save the money. You are not responsible to pay for his trips. He may be using you, be careful.I don't know what to do...please, I need words of advice?
My honest opinion? He is indeed using you. He's verbally abusive and not very responsible. Why can't he get the money to go home? Why is it your fault? If he wants to go home so bad he should seek avenues that will allow him to earn and save money. You are not a bank, you're his girlfriend. It's not your repsonsiblity to loan him jack.
Advice - ';don't do it';!!! Some boyfriend, pushing you to get a loan, and now trying to get you to get your sister to co-sign! That's asking for nothing but trouble. And why the H*ll can't he get a loan or a co-signer?? He wants to go home, let him figure out how to do it. And maybe you should think about getting a nicer boyfriend....
DON'T GET HIM A LOAN!!


Why can't he get his own loan? Answer that, those are the same reasons you shouldn't get it for him. If you love your sister, you won't ask her to co-sign a loan.


It kind of makes you think he doesn't care about you, because he doesn't. He wants the money and that's all he cares about.
Tell him to get his own loan. He is using you. Why can't he pay his own way?





Keep saying no, or you can expect to kiss that money goodbye - he is going to go home and never come back.





Might be time to look for another boyfriend - there is nothing in this for you.
Why are you responsible for sending your bf home? You're not. You tried to help. Tell him to get his own damn job or loan and fly home himself. It's not fair for your sister to have to pay for his flight home, because essentially if you have bad credit I'm assuming you have trouble paying your bills. Don't ruin her credit. Dump your loser user bf.
Obviously a case of home sickness. Try to get him to relate his current situation to how you will feel in his country. Remember there is no assurance that any money will get paid back and that money can't buy you love.
dont do it.


do you want to ruin your credit even more?


hes not your child nor your husband and you shouldnt take out a loan so he can go on a vacation.


that is ridiculous.


he is just using you. why cant he man up and save for it? or %26lt;gasp%26gt; take out the loan himself
Have this freeloader get his own money to go home!!! And when he is over there...have someone come over and have their way with you. Preferably someone hung like King Kong....after that....you will tell your husband to stay there. How dare he try to use you like this????
He's a grown-*** man, and it is not your responsibilty to get his *** home. Let him get a second job.





And that little voice that's telling you he is just using you? Listen to it.
DO NOT GET A LOAN IN YOUR NAME TO BENEFIT ANOTHER





Tell him to get his own loan or if he cannot afford to go....well then I reckon he doesn't go...it is not your responsibility that he lives where he does and is away from his family.
My advice?? RUN...run fast and run NOW





Sorry...he is your boyfriend and I am sure you want to help him, but he wouldn't ask you to do this unless he was using you. It is not your responsibility.
Yep...he's using you. It's not your responsibility to make sure he gets to ';go home';.





AND...don't get your family involved!
he's def using you to get what he wants! Run fast!! and tell him, If he wants to go real bad, why doesn't he get a loan and take care of it himself!
he's using you. Tell him to get his own loan or get a job and save the money.
Tell him to ask his family for a loan, and to get a one way ticket.TRUST ME ON THIS
why can't he get a loan in his name? You are not married, it you take the loan out in your name and your sister co-signs, he has NO responsibility to pay it back. You and your sister will be responsible to repay the loan and interest. He sounds very selfish to me. I would NOT do this if I were you.


If you choose to do this, write up a contract that all parties involved sign stating that he has to repay the loan. Be specific on due dates and amount due. Be sure to get all signatures notarized, that way if he does not live up to his end of the contract (repaying the loan) you can take him to court and get a judgment against him. In the meantime, you still have to pay the loan back if he defaults.


Good luck!
If HE needs money to go on a trip to South America, why does HE not get a loan or ask HIS family for assistance. If he really wanted to go he would make the sacrifices necessary to save the money himself. Apparently he not only wants you to pay for it, but get saddled with the interest payments too for his trip. With your bad credit, if you get behind even 1 payment the collection department will be calling your sister, is this the kind of strain you want to put on your family since your boyfriend wont get his own affairs in order to pay for his own trip?!? Sorry, but he sounds like a kid in a toy store throwing a fit, sometimes you just have to tell them NO!
It really seems like you don't give a **** if he goes home or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment