Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you give advice, as to which you don't apply a single word of it to your own life?

';I tell you to enjoy life, I wish I could but it's too late';. OZZY OSBOURNEDo you give advice, as to which you don't apply a single word of it to your own life?
Here is an approximated quote from the most famous book of all time:





';The man who does not err in what he says, is a perfect man, able to bridle the whole body as well';.





In other words....most everyone talks the talk, but fails to walk the walk.





I don't need to stick my head in a cement mixer to know that its not a good thing. That does not prevent me from being able to give the good advice - not to do so.Do you give advice, as to which you don't apply a single word of it to your own life?
No, I don't give advice to anyone that I don't apply to my own life, and I wish people would stop asking advice from me, to which they have no intentions of paying any attention to the advice. Why waste my time.
My knowledge is not limited to my experience. Therefore I can give advice which would never apply to myself. As I do not smoke, I cannot give up smoking. Some people just don't think. They do things which are really stupid. I don't have to be as stupid to advise them to quit. Occupations are another story. Something which would apply to my friend because of his occupations or hobbies would never apply to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment