Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm going to take my state real estate exam in 3 weeks, any advice; words of encouragment?

Get a good night's sleep before the test. You can do it. I know this because my cousin, who is as dumb as Sheetrock passed the test. If she can, surely you can!





Go get 'em!I'm going to take my state real estate exam in 3 weeks, any advice; words of encouragment?
What State and City are you in? I took a crash course in LA from RE Trainers that was really helpful. Also if you have not read the principles book or done any studying at all do not expect to pass! It is only easy if you have read the stuff, none of this is common sense! It is legal and real estate jargon. So study study study and sleep well the night before and you will be fine!I'm going to take my state real estate exam in 3 weeks, any advice; words of encouragment?
Why bother? The market is oversaturated with agents. Home sales are declining, as do mortgage originations. The shakeout is imminent.





Go get an insurance license instead and start selling long-term care insurance.
you will do just fine, this test is a breeze.
Good luck! Get plenty of rest, eat a light, healthy breakfast and relax, you'll do fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment